“Reba is professional, reliable, savvy, and genius-smart. A great writer who knows lawyers as well as the law — and the web, of course.”
– Susan Engelking, Pres. | Engelking Communications, Inc., Austin, Texas
“Reba has earned my deep respect as a writer, researcher and Social Media Consultant. She continues to demonstrate time and again her outstanding knowledge and skills of law, web, and print publishing, and expertise in numerous other areas – This from a 40+ year national award winning journalist and former editor of one of the largest newspapers in the Midwest, currently working in the legal field.”
– Donald G. Asher | General Manager – Ken Allen & Associates Law Firm, Author, and retired Deputy Executive Editor of The TIMES of Northwest Indiana (second largest daily in the state).
“A lawyer’s lawyer.”
– Richard “Racehorse” Haynes | Nationally Known Criminal Defense Attorney, representations include Cullen Davis adv State of Texas
“Please keep writing.”
–Naomi Shihab Nye | Poet, Guggenheim Fellow, 4-time Pushcart Prize Winner
“I trust Reba Kennedy to co-author my blog.”
– Judge Tom Rickhoff | Bexar County Probate Judge, formally Justice for the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, Texas.
“Reba and I have worked together on several projects of national import over the years, including two books (with more in the future).”
– Terence “Terry” Lenamon | Principal, Lenamon Law and Co-Founder, Florida Capital Resource Center
“Reba has ghostwritten articles for our criminal practice for over four years now, since 2008. We hit “publish” 99% of the time without editing it, and a good 75% of the time, actually learn something new from the research she’s done. She never misses a deadline, never forgets to spell check.”
– Name Withheld | Texas AV-Rated Criminal Defense Firm